Tiny black bugs with hard shells?
Anonymous Asked: Tiny black bugs with hard shells?
Lately I've been seeing very tiny black bugs with hard shells. I usually find them on my bed (not bed bugs). I have a wooden bed if that means anything. They seem completely harmless but they appear out of no where and I don't want to have to worry about eating one in the middle of the night. They don't fly and move slowly. I have also looked at pictures of carpet beetles and it doesn't seem to match the exact description. What are these bugs called and how can I prevent them from invading my bed?
They sound like museum beetles. They eat things like dead skin. Kill the ones there and then vacuum and wash your sheets more often.
Got a better answer? Share it below!
Incoming search terms:
- tiny black bugs in car
- Life cycle of bedbug
- tiny black hard shelled bugs found in hait
- small black hardshell wings bug
- what are tiny black hard shelled bugs invading my house
- super tiny round black bugs with a hard shiny shell
- thin small black hard insects
- tiny hard shell fly
- what are little tiny hard shell black bugs
- what is this hard shelled little bug